addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A. M.
user 7138170
Plano, TX

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for coming to celebrate RAK's 4th anniversary benefiting Red Cross - Japan. Thank you for making the event such a huge success. You were all super awesome!! We were able to raise $1200 for Red Cross - Japan!! Wow... that shows how amazing our RAK members are!! Thank you all for your love and generosity and opening your hearts towards Japan in the time of her need. Please be assured each and every cent will be used in the best way by Japanese Red Cross Society.

Special thanks to my co-organizers, Dave, Lance and Tharuma for their help and support towards making this event possible and for chipping in towards the cost of cake, etc.,

A shout out to Lance for donating 3 $10 gift certificates for his store CD Source and several Songs for Japan CD's for a special price of $7 for this event only (original cost $9.99). Sony Music Entertainment and its worldwide affliates will donate 100% of their net proceeds from the sale of this album to the Japanese Red Cross Society. Thank you Lance!!

A shout out to Dave for all the behind the scenes help towards putting this event together and by bringing name tags, printing out credit forms, taking pics, donation of nice coffee table book and so many other things. He is like a super glue or gorilla glue that puts everything together. Thank you Dave!!

A shout out to Tharuma for getting the appointment with Red Cross rep, for being in charge of donations and for all her help and support. Red Cross rep, Jennifer did a great job presenting about Red Cross and their efforts in Japan!! Thank you Tharuma!!

Last but not least a special shout to all of you who actually showed up and to those who donated towards door prizes. Thank you for your priceless presence and generosity!! I wish I can mention each and every name but to save you all some time, please know that this is my special and personal thanks and appreciation to you all!! That door prizes drawing was such fun and I'm so happy for the people who won them and hope you enjoy them.

Again, RAK is an awesome group of wonderful volunteers and a million thanks to you all for all you do!!

RAK Rocks!!

~ Mary