addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer / Non-Profit Meetup Message Board › No Barriers Summit, Winter Park CO

No Barriers Summit, Winter Park CO

A former member
Post #: 2
Dave,

I saw your note about the need for photographers. I've been to Winter Park, CO. in the summer before and will be again this year June 19-25; just before this event begins. I say "Go for it!". The countryside is absolutely breath taking...photo ops are unbelievable. Stay away from the cliff edges though, if you still have an 'accident prone' gene or two floating around in your body. :-)

Debbie