addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer / Non-Profit Meetup Message Board › Thank you for signing up for Saturday at Seagoville Shelter

Thank you for signing up for Saturday at Seagoville Shelter

Kristana
user 9751485
Denver, CO
Hi awesome volunteers!

(Sorry for sending so late - Meetup had server issues earlier and I couldn't access the e-mail feature)

THANK YOU so much for signing up! You will never feel more appreciated for coming out to help. The staff is SO grateful for our help and will tell you over and over just how amazing our group is to come out and help the animals that deserve much more attention and socialization than they're currently getting.
There are some fabulous pooches and sweet cats/kittens that will be SO excited to see your faces tomorrow! You can tell how starved they are for attention.

Please keep the following in mind:

The shelter is a little hidden so watch for the sign on the righthand sign of the road immediately after a house. It's down that little, dirt road you turn right on.
    Kids 15+ are welcome!
    Wear sneakers & very cool clothing that you don't mind getting a little dirty if you pick up pups, kittens
    Bring sunscreen!!!
    If you plan to walk dogs, you might want to bring bugspray too or I'll bring some to share.
    Please ensure your dog's collar is snug when you go walking. If a dog somehow wiggles out of his/her collar (especially if it just got bathed and slips out of the collar) - please run and catch it ASAP!
    Last, please be mindful that while most of the dogs are good w/the other dogs, there are a few who are un-neutered that may not like being around other dogs. We had no trouble last time, just make sure if you're walking another dog to be aware. The staff was great about telling us "Hey, this guy needs to go on a walk on his own". In a nutshell, make sure you don't let your dog run up on other dogs and surprise them! Just be conscious and keep your dog close.

Again, THANK YOU so much for devoting part of your day for animal welfare and to help these guys have a brighter future. (Please let me know asap if you can no longer attend so I can tell the shelter staff!)

Kristana

Cell 214-886-6077