addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer / Non-Profit Meetup Message Board › Meetup details changed: RAK's 5th Anniversary Celebration benefiting UNICEF

Meetup details changed: RAK's 5th Anniversary Celebration benefiting UNICEF

A. M.
user 7138170
Plano, TX

Hi everyone,

The charity we will be benefiting at our RAK's 5th Anniversary Celebration is UNICEF.

Please come celebrate with us and at the same time supporting a great cause at this fun event!!

Thank you for all you do!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/randomacts/events/58144022/­

When: Friday, April 27, 2012 6:00 PM

Where: Ringside at Sullivan's
17795 North Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75287

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.