addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer / Non-Profit Meetup Message Board › Know of someone in need of kids stuff

Know of someone in need of kids stuff

A former member
Post #: 4
Hello, I have some young kid's clothes and toys that I am saving to pass on to someone who is in need. I have donated most to charity - however, I have been saving these for the potential of running into someone who could use them. thanks! Cheryl
Angela
flygirl123
Washington, DC
Post #: 85
Hi Cheryl...Welcome to the group and yes..I do know of someone..thank you soooo much for recycling your children's things I cannot tell you how much I believe in sharing what you no longer need....In fact I was planning on posting a message to the group tonight...Please email me your contact info so that I may arrange to get these items for the sweet family I have in mind to recieve them...only thing is the children are three and five....are your things too small?
Ang
A former member
Post #: 5
They may be too old for them, definatley the clothes. Are you coordinating a drop off location where people can bring them?

thanks - Cheryl