addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Metro Area Living and Raw Food Cafe Message Board › NEW! Raw Food Community Page

NEW! Raw Food Community Page

Mark C.
Victoria_Thrive
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Good Afternoon Raw Foodies!

I have some great news. This past weekend I got into a very exciting conversation with a few of our guests at the Raw and Living Foods Potluck. They had made the suggestion to create a page where our Raw Food Community could gather online to share recipes, resources, and discuss upcoming and past events.

I am happy to announce that I have just finished creating this new page. You can check it out at www.yourhealingplace.com/raw­.

Happy Sharing!

Victoria

Community Outreach Coordinator

Your Healing Place

(303) 636.0000

p.s. Please note, your comments will not post immediately. All posts are reviewed by our staff before approval.