addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Raw Food Diet, Vegan Potluck and Information Exchange Message Board › Green for Life with the Boutenko's October 23, 2009

Green for Life with the Boutenko's October 23, 2009

Dr. Ritamarie L.
drritamarie
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hi!,
I'm excited that you'll be joining us for the outenko talk. It's going to be great. I'm writing today to remind you that in order to take advantage of the pre-registration fee of $15, you'll need to go to www.drritamarie.com/boutenko­. If you've already registered and paid, please ignore this message. We'll see you next week.

You can always choose to pay $20 at the door, space permitting. In other words, your RSVP YES in meetup does not guarantee you a seat. In the event that we reach maximum capacity of the room, preference is given to those who've prepaid and then on a first come-first served basis.

So, to guarantee your seat, please go to www.drritamarie.com/boutenko­ or send a check to

Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo
9508 Bell Mountain Drive
Austin, Texas 78730

I look forward to seeing you at this exciting event.

Love, Health and Joy,

Dr. Ritamarie
A former member
Post #: 3
Ritamarie,

I can't remember if I paid already. How can I find out if I paid? Thanks, Lauri
A former member
Post #: 4
Never mind my previous question. I just checked my checking account. I did pay the $15 on October 6th. I'm looking forward to seeing you and the Boutenkos! Lauri