addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Raw Food Diet, Vegan Potluck and Information Exchange Message Board › Raw Foods Class at Faradyas Kitchen Store

Raw Foods Class at Faradyas Kitchen Store

A former member
Post #: 2
This is a great venue - I am excited to teach here and reach mainstream Austin Foodies with some simple delicious raw foods!

Please pass info along to anyone you think may be interested - Pre - Registration is required and class size is limited.

Wednesday, April 14 - You won't believe it's Raw!

Join Chef Alicia Ojeda, noted Raw Foods Chef of Beets Cafe in Austin, for a surprising and delicious feast! The raw foods diet has been linked to more energy, healthier skin, a reduced risk of heart disease and better digestion. This class will be a great introduction to Raw Foods, or if you're already a Raw Foodie, you'll get some tasty new ideas. Menu includes: Baby Mix Salad with Creamy Hemp Ranch Dressing; Marinated Kale Salad; Zucchini Pasta Noodles with two sauces - Zesty Marinara and Creamy Alfredo; "Mock" Parmesan Crumble; and a Chocolate Mousse Parfait. Chef Alicia will also be introducing her NEW Cookbook and will be available to autograph copies after class. (*Class is VEGETARIAN, VEGAN and GLUTEN FREE). The cost for this class is $45.00 per person. Class time: 6pm-8pm To register call 512-266-5666
Cari
user 11752659
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
This class looks so great! I've been looking all around Austin for a Raw class, here it is and I can't make that time =(. Oh man.

I'm new to raw, eating about 70-95% raw, and am planning to go a solid 80% with green smoothie every morning for 11 weeks starting Saturday. So! I'd love some support and inspiration!

Hopefully it will be offered again!

Thanks,
Cari