addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Tosca
user 10172824
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 7
Hey,

I have a question...My Son is 2 yrs old and I'm starting to think about School options for him in the future. I'm wondering if there are any other families a part of this group and what you do with your children? I'm so torn about which direction to take. Your ideas would be so helpful!

Thanks!
Tosca
Karen
user 36680492
San Bernardino, CA
Post #: 2
This is a very old thread, I know, but I saw it and figured why not reply?! We homeschool, actually we unschool. I have 5 kids total, but only the youngest 2 live with me at this point - currently, 9 and 6. If I can be of any use, just let me know!