addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw Food Meetup Group - Charlotte, NC Message Board › Raw on the Mountain 2011

Raw on the Mountain 2011

A former member
Post #: 14
Hi all!

I run the raw food meetup group for the Triangle (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill) and I'm also working on creating a regional raw food gathering up in the mountains. We're renting out cabins at Roan Mountain state park, about an hour north of Asheville, and we'll have an awesome low-cost weekend together. We've got Jackie and Gideon Graff from Raw Food Revival coming in, as well as Ken Rohla from FreshAndAlive.com.

This is an organic gathering, which means that the participants create the event. Everyone can add activities to the schedule, whether it be a food demo, a hike, a soccer game, a lecture, a drum circle, or whatever. And if you sell products or services related to health and sustainability and holistic living, you can sell it from your cabin or the conference center.

It's only $300 to get a cabin for the weekend (two nights, and there is an option to stay for a third). The cabins each have bedspace for 5 (a queen, two twins, and a pop-out chair). There's also camping available if you're interested.

We plan this to be an annual event, growing each year. Tell your friends! More info and registration is available here: http://raweastcoast.n...­
Andrew Heintz
Email any questions to andrew@rawonthemountain.com . I'd be glad to talk with you about it. :)