addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw Sarasota Message Board › LOCATION CHANGE - IMPORTANT!

LOCATION CHANGE - IMPORTANT!

Jenna
JennaRAW
Sarasota, FL
Greetings!

Patty Foley, a group member & raw foodist since 1988, has graciously agreed to host this month's potluck since I have to go out of town.

Patty's address is 6422 Seagate Avenue, Sarasota. She's just off Gulf Gate Drive. To get directions, use mapquest.com. If you have any questions, feel free to call Patty at (941) 921- 2401 or e-mail her: livingenergy2002@yahoo.com

Take this opportunity to ask Patty about wheatgrass. She's an expert!

Please bring a raw dish to share (preferably organic) and a $2 contribution. If you need recipe ideas, you can find some inspiration through the recipe link at: www.RawVillage.com

Sorry I'll miss you this month, but I look forward to seeing you soon!

Cheers :)
Jenna