addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw Sarasota Message Board › Using almond pulp

Using almond pulp

Donna L.
user 5981814
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 4
Hi Everyone,

I've been making almond milk and have a lot of pulp in the freezer. How can I use this? I've heard you can make biscotti with it but have no recipe. I'd love to here how some of you use this.

Thanks,
Donna L.
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Donna,

I've used it to make raw cookies by adding all kinds of tasty dried fruits and some seeds. After a while I noticed a recipe for the almond milk that left the pulp IN. I tryed it and it was great! It did seem kinda silly taking it out! It's not a cheep thing to make! Good luck.

Oh...I wanna say the book was Ani Pho's? (spelling?) I have most raw books, its hard to say where it came from! LOL

Peace.
Nicole L.
Ft. Myers
Donna L.
user 5981814
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 5
Thanks Nicole! I'll make some today leaving the pulp in and see how that works. It should be fine because I use it to make smoothies anyway. I rarely drink it straight. So it should add to the thickness. Add more ice and maybe I'll end up with an ice cream-like creation. That would be great!