addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw Sarasota Message Board › Whole Foods Class Tonight & Happy Hour Friday

Whole Foods Class Tonight & Happy Hour Friday

Jenna
JennaRAW
Sarasota, FL
Greetings, Raw Sarasota!

Hope you're enjoying this rainy July : )

A couple of special calendar items:

Raw Food Class Tonight!
At 6 p.m. this evening (Wednesday), Beth Pratt & I will be teaching our monthly "Easy Raw" Class at Whole Foods in downtown Sarasota. You'll learn (and sample) delicious summer recipes: Berries with Vanilla Cream & a Refreshing Green Salad with Lemon Herb Dressing. And there will be samples from Veggie Magic, too.

The class is just $5/person. Sign up by calling Whole Foods at (941) 955-8500 or stop by the customer service desk.

Friday Happy Hour at Veggie Magic
This Friday from 5-7 p.m. is the inaugural Veggie Magic Happy Hour event. Sample delicious cafe favorites. Enjoy special elixirs. Experience beautiful live music from improvisational piano composer John Tonkin. Bring organic wine or unfiltered sake to share. Veggie Magic is at 4428 Bee Ridge Road, Sarasota. http://www.VeggieMagi...­

See you there!
Jenna : )

Jenna Norwood
Founder & Organizer, Raw Sarasota
Producer, "Supercharge Me!"
Co-Owner, Veggie Magic
Andrea
user 7461138
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 1
Jenna,

What an awesome class last night at Wholefoods.

I loved the salad and the amazing dressing. The fresh berries and cream was supreme!! I think it's the most fun I had this week. It was great watching the preparation, you learn so many tips.

Thanks also for the tip of the dehydrator. I'm looking forward to purchasing one and start making super fun foods.

Your friend and fan,
Andrea

www.EZCardSender.com
Jenna
JennaRAW
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 180
Thank you, Andrea! I'm so glad you enjoyed it : ) Hope to see you at Happy Hour this eve at Veggie Magic!

Jenna
Renee M.
user 7623671
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 1
I agree with Andrea that the class was a great - and tasty - learning experience. I have already talked to a couple of friends about it who wanted the recipes. Unfortunately, they don't live in Florida so they can't attend in person.

Where are some good places to guy Organic wine? I look forward to experiencing the food at Veggie Magic!

Renee