addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw Sarasota Message Board › Wellness Weekend with David Wolfe - Tickets at Cafe

Wellness Weekend with David Wolfe - Tickets at Cafe

Sarasota, FL
Greetings, Raw Sarasota!

We heard from some people who said they would prefer to purchase tickets for the Wellness Weekend with David Wolfe at the cafe, so tickets are now available at Veggie Magic/Vibe Cuisine; 4428 Bee Ridge Road, Sarasota (corner of Bee Ridge & McIntosh, in the Palm Plaza). Cafe hours are 11-8 Monday through Saturday. Tickets will also be available at the Veggie Magic Booth at the downtown Farmer's Market Saturday & the new Siesta Key Farmer's Market on Sunday. Tickets still available online at Brown Paper Tickets. Click the David Wolfe link from the cafe site: http://www.VibeCuisin...­ which will direct you to Brown Paper Tickets & you'll also see all the details.

It's all an all-raw weekend catered by Veggie Magic/Vibe Cuisine with revolutionary health information delivered by one of the world's leading authorities on raw food nutrition. David Wolfe is an engaging, entertaining and inspiring speaker. Please don't miss this event. It could change your life. When I heard David speak at a weekend seminar in 2005, it sent me on my transformational raw journey. I'm so grateful for the knowledge I gleaned from it. Seating is limited, so get your tickets ASAP. There's an ad going in the Sarasota Herald on Tuesday and I want to make sure our Raw Sarasota group has first dibs on this.

If you've seen "Supercharge Me!" David Wolfe is the expert featured in the film. Check out this clip, an excerpt from the film:­

More info on David Wolfe: http://www.DavidWolfe...­

To your radiant health!

Jenna Norwood
Founder & Organizer
Raw Sarasota

Health is Life!