addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw Sarasota Message Board › ANI PHYO OF THE RAW FOOD KITCHEN WILL BE SPEAKING AT UNITY ON SUNDAY IN BONI

ANI PHYO OF THE RAW FOOD KITCHEN WILL BE SPEAKING AT UNITY ON SUNDAY IN BONITA SPRINGS

Lisa T.
LisaTomasi
Naples, FL
Post #: 38
Hi Raw Sarasota!

I am Lisa Tomasi, Hippocrates Health Educator and Organizer of the Naples and Ft Myers Living Foods Groups! I loved your Rawktail Event, Awesome Job Jenna! I wanted to extend an invitation to all of you to journey down
to Bonita for Ani's Workshop here! I can help with accommodations if needed! We will meet at Unity Church in Bonita Springs for a Sit-Down Style Lecture and Workshop on the benefits of Incorporating Living Foods into your Life!! A Raw Vegan Living Foods Potluck and tomato Soup Demo too!! Heres the link from our site: http://www.meetup.com...­
Blessings and Wellness....Lisa t