addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw Sarasota Message Board › New Cafe in town w/ delicious raw foods

New Cafe in town w/ delicious raw foods

Stephanie
user 5983481
Sterling, VA
Post #: 24
Greetings,

I wanted to share with you all that Charisma Cafe in the village of the arts now has delicious raw foods available. Some of the menu items include marinated kale salad, curry plantains, jamaican jerk nut pate and some very delicious desserts. You have to check it out!!!! Raw foods are only available in the evenings. The address is 1004 10th Avenue W. Bradenton, FL. 34205. The ambiance is great and seating is also available outdoors!!!!
peter
user 5915047
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 1
hey, thanks for this stephanie. i'd like to check this place out when i get back into town. anyone interested in joining me?
i'll be back towards the end of the second week in november.
peter
Greetings,
I wanted to share with you all that Charisma Cafe in the village of the arts now has delicious raw foods available. Some of the menu items include marinated kale salad, curry plantains, jamaican jerk nut pate and some very delicious desserts. You have to check it out!!!! Raw foods are only available in the evenings. The address is 1004 10th Avenue W. Bradenton, FL. 34205. The ambiance is great and seating is also available outdoors!!!!
Stephanie
user 5983481
Sterling, VA
Post #: 27
Hi Peter,

You definitely have to check out this place when you return to the area. My favorite menu items are the marinated kale salad, Sicilian Style Pizza and the Key Lime Tart. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Chef Antoinette is AMAZING!!! Raw foods are available starting at 4PM Wed -Saturday.Let me know what you think once you check it out.