addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Cleveland & Suburbs Raw Vegans Meetup Group Message Board › 9 Tray Excalibur Dehydrator for sale $200

9 Tray Excalibur Dehydrator for sale $200

Sandie A. S.
user 3232546
Group Organizer
Painesville, OH
An Important message from Iris Kelly:
I am going traveling for a long time and I am inspired to sell my 9 tray Excalibur dehydrator with 9 Teflex sheets. It is good condition. The teflex sheets alone never go bad and sell brand new for $14.95. I would like to sell this dehydrator with the sheets to someone for $200. If I had a way to post on the meet up I would, I felt that you would know someone who would want to buy it.

Life is going very well, and I am transitioning into a new phase of my life. Very excited. I am out of the raw food chef business and I am fully into my soul work, which is guiding women into the womb, and crystal singing bowl sound healing. Its seems that the raw food chef was the beginning of my journey to heal my body so that I would discover what my soul purpose is. RAW FOOD is such a blessing! So grateful for the mystery and the journey that it has brought me on.

Sending love and blessings.

Namaste.

Iris Kellie
Iris can be reached on her facebook page: https://www.facebook....­