addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Victoria Real Estate Investing Group (REI) Message Board › New Meetup: Real Estate Investors Meet-up and Planning

New Meetup: Real Estate Investors Meet-up and Planning

Josh P.
user 3727560
Group Organizer
Victoria, BC
Announcing a new Meetup for The Victoria Real Estate Buying & Investing Meetup Group!

What: Real Estate Investors Meet-up and Planning

When: October 19, 2009 7:00 PM

Where:
Cornerstone Properties
#1001 Cloverdale Avenue
Victoria, BC V8N 1A1

After the summer hiatus it looks like the weather is turning and it's time to move back indoors.

The Real Estate Market has heated up again after a brief downturn and many of you may be trying to figure out if the timing is good to get into a revenue property.

Let's meet up and get the Real Estate Investment Group rolling again. This will be an informal planning session for the fall/winter sessions. We'll talk a bit about what's going on in the market now, whether the timing is right to make a move, and I'd like to hear what you'd like to get from the group.

I have been thinking about options for the group, such as bringing in guest speakers (which was popular towards the end of the Spring Session and field trips for properties currently listed for sale.

I look forward to seeing you all there and hearing of your summer adventures.

Josh

I may adjust the location depending how many people RSVP so please RSVP early.

Learn more here:
http://realestate.mee...­