SOLD OUT! SOLD OUT! SOLD OUT!
WE HAVE REACHED MAX CAPACITY ON THE MADRID TRIP! WE DO HAVE A WAIT LIST AVAILABLE IN CASE SOMEONE DROPS OUT. IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT GOING PLEASE EMAIL US AT THE EMAIL BELOW AND WE WILL PUT YOUR NAME ON THE WAIT LIST. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! AND PLEASE ONLY EMAIL IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!
Thank you LA Madridistas! We are SOLD OUT!
Attention Official Peña Members!!!!
Have you ever wanted to travel to Madrid? Have you ever wished you could see our beloved Real Madrid play at the Santiago Bernabeu with a group of fans that love the club as much as you do?
Well guess what?! The time is here. Real Madrid Los Angeles will be traveling to Madrid in March. Yes! You read that correctly! RMLA has a planned trip this upcoming March 2017 and we are hoping you can join us. Please read this entire post with all the pertinent information. We are very excited and hope you can join us!
Dates: We will be traveling to Madrid March 9th thru 16th. However the dates may change to March 6th thru 16th and this will depend on the Champions League draw that will take place on Dec 12th *Price may change a bit depending on which dates we travel but it won’t be by much.
Cost: Cost is $1800 p/person. A $150 deposit will be due by Nov 4th to RMLA. This deposit will go toward the $1800 and it’s the only payment RMLA will collect. Your balance due will be paid directly to the Travel Agency. You will need to work out a payment plan directly with the agency but FINAL PAYMENT WILL BE DUE January 15th!
- OPMs Only – This trip is for OPM’s plus 1 guest ONLY! ONLY Official Paid Peña Members as of the 16/17 season are eligible plus 1 guest. (If you are not an OPM and want to go, please pay your membership online via meetup/paypal or in person at any one of our RMLA games) For more information on OPM membership go to http://www.meetup.com/realmadridLA/events/233494288/)
Our Paypal email address: [masked]. RSVP yes and pay your deposit here on this meetup!
- RMLA will begin collecting deposit via paypal starting today ($150 +$5 service charge). Or in person starting Oct 15th at Tom’s Urban for the Real Betis game.
- The Travel Agent will be available to take payments and answer questions at our Trip Kick Off Date of Oct. 23rd, which will take place at Tom’s Urban for the Athletic Bilbao game. RMLA will need your full name as listed on your passport as well as your date of birth.
RMLA 2017 Trip Highlights
For the great price of $1800 the following will be included:
*Airline Fare (LAX-MAD-LAX) with a stop in Miami each way
*9 nights accommodation at the Gran Atlanta Hotel (great location and walking distance to Bernabeu stadium) plus free breakfast every morning
*Private departure/arrival transportation to and from hotel/airport on travel dates
*1/2 day private tour of Madrid (includes transportation)
*1/2 day private tour of Toledo (includes transportation)
* One ticket to a La Liga game / one ticket to a Champions League game (home games)
*Valdebebas Tour & Castilla game (pending availability/confirmation)
1. What is the cost and what does it include?
The total cost is $1800/per person and it includes the following:
*American Airlines Economy class tickets from Los Angeles – Madrid – Los Angeles (we will change planes in Miami each way)
*9 nights’ accommodations (based on double occupancy) at the Gran Atlanta Hotel in Madrid and includes all applicable taxes, porterage and 9 breakfasts.
*Private departure/arrival transfers from airport to hotel and vice versa on travel dates
*Private ½ Day Madrid sightseeing tour with private transportation
*Private ½ Day Toledo sightseeing tour with private transportation
*Ticket to the Champions League and La Liga home games
*Valdebebas Tour-Castilla Game (Pending Confirmation)
2. Besides the Madrid and Toledo tours, are there any other excursions/tours we will do? What else will RMLA do?
* We will take a tour of the Bernabeu, possibly a Valdebebas tour and Castilla game (time permitting).
3. Can I bring a guest? And are children allowed?
*RMLA’s Madrid trip is for OPM’s only plus 1 guest (Official Paid Peña Members as of the 16/17 season are eligible plus 1 guest. If you are not an OPM and want to go, please pay your membership online via meetup/paypal or in person at any one of our RMLA games. For more information on OPM membership go to http://www.meetup.com/realmadridLA/events/233494288/)
Our Paypal email address: [masked]. RSVP yes and pay your deposit here on this meetup!
Please remember it is $1800/per person and a $150 deposit per person is due no later than November 4th.
*Children (under 16) can come along and will not be considered as an additional guest. Families can be included as part of the package, although airlines don’t offer discounted fares for children the agency can submit prices based on these requirements on an individual basis.
4. Is there a deposit needed? What about a payment plan?
*There is a $150/per person deposit due no later than November 4th payable to RMLA via this meetup/paypal (plus $5 fee) or in person at one of our meetups. The deposit will go toward the $1800. Please note we will have a Kick off meeting with the travel agent in person on October 23rd during the game against Athletic Bilbao.
This deposit is a fee charged to hold the airline group space and will be refunded to you only if the trip is cancelled. Deposits are non-refundable if you do not end up traveling with us. Payment plans are available through the travel agency in the form of checks/credit cards/cash. All payments must be received by the final payment date of January 15th!!
5. Will we be attending any Real Madrid matches? If so, which ones?
*Our goal is to attend 1 La Liga game and 1 Champions League game as well as do the Bernabeu tour and visit Valdebebas. Opponents will depend on which set of dates we attend.
6. Does the $1800/price include both Real Madrid games and tours?
*The $1800 cost, Includes RM Games, Bernabeu Tour Entrance, Valdebebas Tour. Castilla tour, depending on dates and availability.
7. Are we going to meet the team or team management?
*We are working on it and it is our goal to meet official members of Real Madrid, however this is not guaranteed.
8. I’m excited to join but I can’t do the entire 9 days. Can I do a shorter trip?
*The RMLA tour is based on a 9-night trip ONLY.
9. What kind of documentation do I need to travel to Madrid?
*You will need a valid US passport as well as driver’s license or ID with you all times. You are responsible for all legal documents required to travel to Spain and back into the United States. Most countries require that US passports be valid for at least 6 months AFTER the scheduled return flight.
10. What is the refund policy in case I am not able to make it after all? What about travel insurance?
*A group travel insurance option will be presented at the Kickoff meeting on October 23th. There are certain “covered” reasons for cancellations which will be advised at the meeting. Insurance is optional but highly suggested since airline tickets are NON REFUNDABLE once issued. Changes will be subject to a change fee in effect at time of ticketing, plus any fare difference. There will be additional cancellation/change fees for cancelling the “land” portion of the trip which will be advised at the meeting.
11. Is there a minimum/maximum amount of people that must go in order for the trip to happen?
*We will need at least 25 people for the trip to happen.
12. My guest is a Barcelona (or other team) fan, can I still bring them along?
*Although it is highly preferred & recommended, your guest doesn't have to be a Real Madrid fan. However no Barcelona attire/jerseys (or other team) will be allowed during the events RMLA will be doing, stated above. Also no misconduct of any kind will be permitted.
13. I’m excited to join RMLA on this awesome trip! How do I pay and who is the point of contact?
*Deposit is to RMLA via this meetup/paypal (plus $5 fee) or in person. The rest of your balance is due to the travel agency directly and their information will be provided to you at the kick off date (10/23).
Accepted payments to the travel agency are cash or checks and credit cards.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The early bird price of $1800 is limited for those who sign up before November 4th. The price will increase after November 4th. Also, all OPMS must pay in full by January 15th or the price may increase again.
Any additional questions, the RMLA board will be happy to answer for you. We are all very excited!!! See you in Madrid!!!
***Si desea esta informacion en Espanol, por favor dejenos saber. Gracias!***
Hincha Madridista de Corazon, desde Los Angeles hasta Madrid. Hala Madrid.
HALA Madrid! My first meetup with this group!
Madridista De Corazon
I've been a madrid fan since i can remember. Hala Madrid!!!
Hala Madrid y Nada Mas.
Real Madrid Fan and Real Madrid L.A. Supporter /Peña Madridista de Los Ángeles
Hala Madrid y nada mas...
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.