addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Eddie S.
user 38219852
New York, NY
Post #: 6
Just wanted to say I had a memorable and historic day today with my fellow Pena Madridistas. I went nuts when my man CR7 Ronaldo scored and to watch the end of game celebration was awesome and something I have never witnessed. At Penn station going home between all the Mets and Rangers jerseys Sandy and I were the only two wearing victorious Real Madrid jerseys. We were out of place but 6 Mexican men approached us to inform us they were Real Madrid fans. They watched the game also and they had tears in there eyes because we defeated Barcelona in the Nou. had a million dollar smile while ranger and mets fans watched. Watching the game again on dvo. Can't wait till the Bayern Pitch. Hala Madrid Viva Ronaldo