addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Charlotte - Reedy Creek Hiking Club Message Board › We need your feedback

We need your feedback

Pepe
ecologito
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Howdy,

For the past few months I have heard some meetup members not liking the changes on the meetup pages, having a hard time navigating through the site, finding events, etc.

Our goal is to provide an online place where people can easily find our hiking offerings and register. It seems like Facebook now is offering a lot of the capabilities that meetup offers with the difference that Facebook is free for the organizers.

Please take a minute to answer the online poll

http://www.meetup.com/reedyhikers/polls/270440/­

If you want to give me additional feedback please send me an email or message.

Happy Trails,

Pepe Chavez