addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Refresh Tallahassee Message Board › Job Posting: Lead Front-end Developer

Job Posting: Lead Front-end Developer

Mike H.
mycotn
Group Organizer
Tallahassee, FL
Hello all. I hope your summer is off to a great start! A new Lead Front-end Developer job has been posted on the Refresh Tallahassee job board, and I'm passing it along in the event that you might know a good fit.
Thanks,
~ Mike
P.S. Thanks to Ucompass for using our job board!
P.P.S. In the full-disclosure category, I work for Ucompass :)
P.P.P.S. I'm roughing in our next meeting... hopefully sometime late this summer.