addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Regular Angels: Micro-Funding Group Message Board › Entrepreneur & Angel Count - please help

Entrepreneur & Angel Count - please help

A former member
Post #: 1
I am a ENTREPRENEUR that wants to find that perfect angel
A former member
I'm an entrepreneur
A former member
I'm no Angel!
Bobby
user 8107682
Denver, CO
Entrepreneur!
A former member
Post #: 35
Entrepreneur
A former member
Entrepreneur
A former member
ENTREPRENEUR
A former member
I'm an entrepreneur- looks like we could use a few more angels! smile
A former member
Post #: 3
Entrepreneur looking exclusively for additional private money for some cherry real estate deals.
A former member
Hey, guys. We are very excited about the founding of this new Regular Angels group.

I'm asking for you to help us get organized so we can make the most of the meetup group. Please respond to this post indicating whether you are an ENTREPRENEUR (seeking funding) or an ANGEL (interested in investing in small businesses).

Just simply respond to this message board with the word "ENTREPRENEUR" or the word "ANGEL".

Thanks in advance for your help!

I'm an entrepreneur.