Begin the beautiful journey of energy healing for Spiritual development, empowerment and self-healing. This certified beginners training is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. There is a strong emphasis on quality education and hands-on experience. Reiki training includes both Reiki Levels I & II, but they can be taken separately. As a Licensed Reiki Master Teacher with the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT), my training follows their curriculum. At completion of the class, you’ll be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others. The class is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata, the traditional Japanese style and the Holy Fire style introduced in 2014 by the ICRT. Levels can be taken together or separately, based on your preference. CE credits are available for several modalities, including massage.
The following subjects are taught:
• The origin and history of Reiki
• The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals
• Learn and deeply connect to the Reiki Ideals, the heart of the system
• Learn and practice the complete hand placement system, giving a treatment to others, and receiving a treatment
• Japanese Reiki techniques
• Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing
• Practice standard hand positions, giving a self-treatment, and giving a treatment to others
• The aura and chakra energy system
• How to purify your energy field and raise your vibration
Receive initiations to connect you to the Reiki source. The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and hands-on practice time. Healthcare professionals, holistic practitioners and massage therapists learn tools to support clients in the healing process. Continuing Education contact hours are offered for massage therapists, body workers, nurses, marriage and family therapists, and social workers.
Ongoing teacher support available through a private Facebook group, email, and monthly phone calls.
Class is from 9:00 am-6:00 pm each day. The training fee includes a 190 page manual from the International Center for Reiki Training and Reiki I certificate. Reiki I students are able to work on themselves, family, pets and friends. Fee: $205. Payment plans available.
Register at http://areikiplace.com/reiki-classes/
Bryce Goebel is a Licensed Reiki Master Teacher with the International Center for Reiki Training, an Usui Reiki Ryoho Master Teacher, and Registered Holy Fire Karuna Reiki Master Teacher. She is dedicated to offering students quality, comprehensive training in a loving, compassionate environment.