140 San Pedro Rd, Daly City, CA
Mobile Application Testing Boot Camp in the Bay Area
Rapid growth of mobile will continue to transform the software industry in 2016 and beyond. Nearly 70% of startups building mobile apps or plan to enter the space in the near future. Ensuring quality is the greatest challenge (and key to success) in mobile industry. As a result, organizations are prioritizing testing and implementing many key quality processes and tools across the application lifecycle. Producing quality products is the #1 greatest challenge for succeeding in the mobile space.
Nearly 80% of consumers would delete a mobile app if they encountered a single bug.
In our Mobile Application Testing Boot Camp you will:
• Understand what makes mobile application testing different from standard software testing
• Learn some of the underlying technologies behind mobile devices and how those technologies affect testing
• Discover how mobile applications work and different techniques for testing them
• Explore the different types of mobile applications and how to test for each
You will learn how to identify common issues in mobile applications and how to test the unique aspects of a mobile application testing. In this course you will learn how to test usability across multiple platforms and resolutions, network and security testing, creating application unit tests, mobile UI automation, and performance testing for various devices over various networks and carriers.
• Introduction to mobile testing
• What is mobile testing?
• Why is mobile testing important?
• What do you need to know to be a good mobile tester?
• Emerging trends in the mobile marketplace
• Types of mobile applications
• Mobile application SDLC
• Mobile testing platforms
• Mobile specific testing
• Network testing
• Data storage testing
• Security testing
• Understanding how the operating system affects testing
• Testing special device capabilities
• Usability testing for mobile devices
• Testing mobile web applications
• Application testing strategies
• Testing native applications
• Tools for testing native applications
• Testing hybrid applications
• Tools for testing hybrid applications
Hands-On Mobile App Testing
In this Boot Camp you will learn about mobile application testing through hands-on activities, exercises, discussions, and demos. You will explore mobile testing techniques on your mobile device, so a mobile device, smartphone, or tablet is required (BYOD).
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for both novice and experienced software testers who are new to mobile application testing. Technical support, business analysts, and test managers may also find this course helpful. A background of basic software testing principles is required.
9:00am-9:30am.....Breakfast Social (continental breakfast provided)
12:00pm-1:00pm.....Lunch Break (bring your own lunch)
Please visit our website to register: http://renttesters.com/mobile-application-testing-bootcamp/
We hope to see you soon in our Mobile Application Testing Boot Camp and share our knowledge with you!
Refunds offered if:
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.