Marketing 101: Enhanced Lead Generation
Don’t be fooled by the first part of the headline…
…At the December Chapter Workshop we’re going to give you the details about how
· You advertise FOR the person you want to attract.
· You create the ingredients of a leadgeneration ad.
· You use the insider secrets of Dog Whistle Language.
· You can be precisely clear describing who you want to respond to your advertising.
· You can use take-away selling to pre-qualify those that respond so that you get more of your ideal prospects.
In the last couple of chapter workshops I’ve talked repeatedly about attracting YOUR ideal prospects, why that’s important and what it can do to your bottom line!
This month I’m going to be very specific on how to do just that Attract YOUR Ideal Prospects!
You should make plans now, to attend so you’ll be in on the good stuff, both old, well known, truths (fundamentals) as well as some new cutting edge revelations about how to get more clients. Getting more clients is what it’s all about after all!
Be sure to register at www.nobscleveland.com (http://www.nobscleveland.com/),
or call Lois at[masked]
You can also invite and register a guest and YOU”LL have a chance in a drawing to have a one hour lunch with Dan!