We are a community of retirees in Portland, Oregon. We meet up for a variety of free and inexpensive activities in and around Portland.
* When you RSVP for for one of our meetups, you will be asked if you plan to join us at the restaurant after the event. Please answer that question so that we have an accurate count for our reservation.
* Don't forget to thank our organizers. They volunteer their time to organize and host our meetups.
* The size of our meetups depends on the restaurants we go to. Some restaurants can accommodate more people than others.
* Keep your RSVPs up to date. This is especially important when there is a waitlist and when the organizer has made a reservation at a restaurant.
* No-shows and frequent cancellations will put you on the waitlist for future meetups. After three no-shows, you will be removed from our group. Same day cancellations will be treated as no-shows.
* We require a recognizable photo on your group profile.
* Download the Meetup app to your phone to receive alerts about new meetups and for last minute changes and messages about the meetups you will be attending. Be sure to turn on notifications.
* Annual dues of $7.00 will begin after your 60 day free trial period. Meetup will send you a reminder one week before your trial period expires. Meetup will remove you from our group at the end of your trial period if you have not paid your dues.