addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Edmonton Real Estate Investors Association Message Board › FREE SAMPLE of my new Book on Rent to Own!

FREE SAMPLE of my new Book on Rent to Own!

A former member
Post #: 7
Hi Gang,

I wrote a book on how to sell your own property by Rent to Own, and I'm currently offering anyone who is interested, the first 2 chapters FREE! Just check my facebook page for more info by searching for "Opening New Doors" fanpage on Facebook, and press Like.

If has any questions for me regarding Rent to Own, don't hesitate to ask.

Josee Guindon