addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Edmonton Real Estate Investors Association Message Board › JOINT VENTURE PARTNERS / REAL ESTATE MENTOR NEEDED

JOINT VENTURE PARTNERS / REAL ESTATE MENTOR NEEDED

Tyler
user 11190506
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 1
Hi there, I am looking for joint venture partners for various short term and long term projects. If you are interested in talking with me about this, please contact me through this site and we will talk!.