addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

RHYTHMflow Explorations Message Board › Saturday 7/21 Meetup: Celebrate Brooklyn Sandoval/O'Farrill (Action Required)

Saturday 7/21 Meetup: Celebrate Brooklyn Sandoval/O'Farrill (Action Required)

Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Greetings Fellow Jazz Explorers,

You are receiving this message because you have RSVP'd "YES" for our next meetup; Celebrate Brooklyn: Arturo Sandoval/Arturo O'Farrill & The Afro Latin Jazz Orch..

The response to this event has been FANTASTIC! I'm excited to see all the members of group, old & new that have signed up.

Here's a  few of items you should be aware of for this meet-up:

*This is an outdoor concert, and please be prepared for changes in the weather. *Due to the popularity of this outdoor concert series, it is possible that seats will not be available. For your personal comfort, please consider bringing a portable chair or blanket. *$3.00 Donation is Recommended/Suggested

We will meet by the Statue at the front gate of Prospect Park (9th Street & Prospect Park West), Brooklyn. Please arrive between 5:45 and 6:00PM. This is a slight change in time, designed to help our seating chances. Please be on time!

I plan to arrive around 5:30pm. If I see that the line is getting long, I will get on it at that time. If you can not find the group when you arrive, call or text me at: 917.972.3075, and I will direct you to where we are standing.

If your plans have changed, and you cannot attend this event, it is very important that you change your RSVP to "NO". Please use the link below to visit our event page:­

In the event are running late, or have to cancel at the last minute, please call or text me at: 917-972-3075.

Thank you for your cooperation! I look forward to seeing you this Saturday evening in Brooklyn.

Warm regards,

Craig / Organizer / Jazz Explorations