Due to circumstances beyond my control I've been forced to delay this hike by a day. It will now be Thursday night instead of Wednesday night. I hope that this does not cause a problem for those who planned on attending, and maybe some of you who could not make Wednesday can make it Thursday. Once again sorry about the late change, my only other choice was to cancel this, and I did not want to do that.
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:http://www.meetup.com/walkers-326/calendar/9981260/
When: March 26,[masked]:00 PM
Where: Durand Eastman Park Beach
14617 Lakeshore Rd
Rochester, NY 14477
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Maybe" as well as "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/walkers-326/suggestion/