THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THE CURRENT RECOMMENDED PRECAUTIONS TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19.
WE'LL UPDATE YOU AGAIN IN APRIL. HOPEFULLY WE'LL BE BACK TO HOSTING OUR REGULAR MONTHLY MEETUPS BY THEN.
Join us on March 25th to learn more about using flexdashboard in R.
It's an awesome easy way to transform your R markdown documents into great looking interactive dashboards you can share with the world!
Here are some details on this new package (from RStudio):
- Use R Markdown to publish a group of related data visualizations as a dashboard.
- Support for a wide variety of components including htmlwidgets; base, lattice, and grid graphics; tabular data; gauges and value boxes; and text annotations.
- Flexible and easy to specify row and column-based layouts. Components are intelligently re-sized to fill the browser and adapted for display on mobile devices.
- Storyboard layouts for presenting sequences of visualizations and related commentary.
- Optionally use Shiny to drive visualizations dynamically.
We're meeting at 6:30pm at Hera Hub Mission Valley.
We hope to see you all there!
Your R-Ladies SD organizers