Please join us for a night of lightning talks! Lightning talks are five minutes in length and a great way to learn about a variety of #rstats topics from the fantastic R-Ladies in our community!
Talks and speakers:
* Insights from r/SkincareAddiction - Anna Gebremedhin
* Machine learning approaches to predict disease - Samantha Wilson
* Coral reefs, climate change and coding - Emily Darling
* Interactive data visualization with loon - Alex Wiang
* R, Sports and Economics - Jennifer Centeno
* Forecasting with Prophet in R - Elnaz Alinpour
* Crimes against data sharing in functional genomics - Emma Bell
Door will open at 6pm with introductions and talks around 6:30pm. Everything will conclude at 8. Please join us!
All attendees agree to abide by the R-Ladies Code of Conduct (https://github.com/rladies/starter-kit/wiki/Code-of-Conduct).
The space, refreshments, and food are kindly provided by Intelliware.
Please note that unfortunately, Intelliware is not a wheelchair accessible space and there are three flights of stairs leading up to the event space. There are two gendered washrooms and one gender neutral washroom.