addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Republican Liberty Caucus of Central East Florida Message Board › Tea Party Signs & Flyers

Tea Party Signs & Flyers

Matthew D N.
user 9141492
Melbourne, FL
In addition to what I have been handing out for the last week, I now have approx 2,000 half page flyers available for distribution. If anyone would like to pick some up to hand out at Church tomorrow or at the smaller Tea Parties Wednesday please give me a call at 321-626-9791 and I will make arrangements to get them to you.

In spite of a couple of folks volunteering to make the sign for the corner of Eau Gallie and US1, nothing has materialized. If anyone thinks they can get it done please let me know. Someone suggested a Tyvek sign, which I thought was a great idea. I will pitch in for materials, I just don't have time to make it. We still have a week, and I'm sure it would generate some attendance.

Finally, I am working on converting some leftover political yard signs I have into hand signs for people to hold on the 15th. If you are interested in getting one, plase let me know.

Thanks again for your help.