addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MTRAS ~ MidTn Robotic Arts Society Message Board MTRAS ~ MidTn Robotic Arts Society Discussion Forum › Who wants to learn to program a driverless car?

Who wants to learn to program a driverless car?

steve g.
sghertner
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Post #: 119
Here is an online course for free to learn these programming techniques:

http://www.udacity.co...­
The B.
BotShop_Jesica
Nashville, TN
Post #: 58
now that's just cool. :)
steve g.
sghertner
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Post #: 120
I agree. Now, I just need to find an old golf cart...
David S.
user 4211111
Nashville, TN
Post #: 2
Who has been taking this class.
steve g.
sghertner
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Post #: 121
I have been taking the class. I am not sure if my schedule will give me the time throughout March to keep up, but I am going to try for sure.