addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Robotics Club Message Board › LED name tags

LED name tags

Elle
user 83271082
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Gary has kindly offered to share his experience in making the LED name tag he always wears. I purchased the kit @ "Maker Shed" and plan to bring it to the meeting on December 3rd for build. Anyone else need a holiday gift?
Hansol H.
user 43667502
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 14
Hello Ellen,
Thank you very much for posting this. I'd be interested. And for those of whom who are interested in participating, here's the link: http://www.makershed....­

I will be ordering mine, and please let me know if anyone else is interested. We will order few at the same time to save the shipping fee.
Gary S.
user 25869582
San Diego, CA
Post #: 37
Here is a "must read" if you are new to soldering: "Soldering is Easy"

It's an entertaining read, too!

Gary
Hansol H.
user 43667502
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 16
Hello Ellen,

I've got this information from Ross. Hope this helps as well.
-----
One of the members was interested in learning how to solder. The following is a copy of the learn to solder material from the Maker Faire: https://docs.google.c...­
Hansol H.
user 43667502
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 19
So for this project, we have Ellen, Trevor, Steve, Bob, and myself doing this. I will be ordering the kit soon, so please let me know if you are interested. We will be doing the workshop on 12/17.

Best,
Hansol