addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tucson Rock Climbers Message Board › Seeking Partners, Outdoor/Indoor

Seeking Partners, Outdoor/Indoor

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey all,
I'm new here. I'd love to find a few partners for any type of climbing. Very flexible schedule, fairly experienced, equipment, rope, transport. I'll climb indoors as well. Love climbing with people of all experience-levels. Doesn't matter if I lead and set up topropes on every route, follow others up routes above my grade, or anything in between. Been off a few months, need to get out.
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 55
Hi Chris,

I am hoping to get down to cochise for a day of climbing this weekend. I can safely lead belay and follow up to 5.10 on sport and 5.9 on trad. I lead only a little, like 5.8ish sport. If you're free at all and interested send me a text (586-588-0506).

Thanks, Loni
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 6
Chris, I sent you a message with my phone number. I'm looking to meet some people for indoor climbs, then do some outdoor ones once I know some people.
A former member
Post #: 4
going up mt lemmon tomorrow afternoon if youre interested. I probably wont be doing much indoor climbing, maybe once or twice over the next month or so, if that. let me know if youd like to get out.
A former member
Post #: 5
I've returned home to salt lake city. Thanks to Donald and Seth and all those I was able to get out and pull stone with. Cheers