Savandurga is a place with a fort on a lofty mountain, about 70 km from Bengaluru,
The entire area is covered by verdure and serene atmosphere. This region is famous for medicinal plants and shrub forest. This is a paradise for the climbing enthusiasts.
Here are some pictures of the place.
- 5:30am Meet at silk board and head towards Savandurga, it will take approximately 2.5 hrs if roads are good.
- 7:30 Have breakfast on the way
- 8:00 – 8:30 start trekking
- 11:00 Reach hill top and explore.
- Rest, have snacks.
- 12:00 trek back.
- 2:30 start to Bangalore.
- visit Manchanabele Dam (optional)
- Have lunch on the way.
- Tata bye bye.
We will car pool and share the fuel expenses.
Things to do and bring
- Wear comfortable outfit preferably jeans and full sleeve tee.
- sunscreen and hat.
- Trekking shoe as it’s a steep slippery rock.
- 2 lts of water, snacks, energy bars, chocolates.
- Camera to capture memories.
- First aid kit in case of injuries.
Strictly no smoking and no littering.
If you are not able to spot me at meeting point reach me @[masked]
Update your transport details here