addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle Climbing Meetup Group Message Board › Stone Gardens

Stone Gardens

A former member
Post #: 1
I am looking for people or a person to climb with. My current climbing buddy has a different schedule than I and doesn't seem as into it as I would like. I'm pretty new so my partner would have to have a teaching spirit or at least be patient with me as I am like a 5.8 or V1 on skill or whatever...but I am learning more about technique and I just love having fun and rock climbing is fun to me. I want to do it more but it's not as fun by yourself. So hit me up if ya wanna climb. I got a membership to Stone Gardens in Ballard and I would love to climb outside if you know of any spots!
Mark P.
markp988
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hey, I would love to get together for some climbing. I'm super to new Seattle (moved here yesterday), and getting back into climbing is at the top of my list. I climbed a decent amount a few years ago, peaked out around 5.10c/V3 or so, but don't really know where I stand now. I haven't been down to Stone Gardens yet, but I'm planning on going down there to climb and get set up with a membership in the next day or two. As of now I have a completely free schedule. Let me know what time's you are trying to go down there and we can get something worked out sometime coming up!!
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey Mark! Great. I just now saw you had replied to my message thingy. Im not that great with computers. So did you get a membership to the gym yet or do you want to meet and and climb anytime this week? I'm planning on today around 3, Wed evening, then maybe Thursday or Friday. So let me know if you want to meet up. I am mostly bouldering to try to learn and work on technique but I'd be down for some rope climbing too