addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle Climbing Meetup Group Message Board › Climbing Partner

Climbing Partner

Morgan
user 11124163
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
I'm looking for new climbing partners around Seattle. Would love to get outdoors or climb ropes at one of the gyms. I frequent SBP and lead comfortably in the 5.10/5.11 range.
Dave M.
user 9035877
Seattle, WA
Post #: 17
Hi Morgan , looks like Smith in the background of your photo. I climb with a group almost every weekend. Been to Vantage and Leavenworth a bunch already this spring. If your looking to get outside your welcome to join.
Pepe
user 81937702
Renton, WA
Post #: 1
Hello Morgan, Dave
I have been climbing indoor for several years, but I really want to learn outdoor climbing - setting up anchors, and top roping at this point. I will be at the Apr 20 work/climb at Mt. Erie, so maybe I will meet you there if you are signed up - I know there's another Vantage meetup that same weekend.

Also, my friend from work is interested in learning outdoor, but he's out of commission with ankle sprain right now.
Dave M.
user 9035877
Seattle, WA
Post #: 18
Hello Honda Hey if your in Renton I go to the Kent outdoor climbing area next to the skate park on a regular basis during weekdays. If you and /or anybody want to meet there on an after work weekday I would be into it. Great place to learn rope handling and climbing.

Heading to Vantage now for weekend
Have fun !
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Morgan,

I live in West Seattle, usually frequent Stone Gardens, but am always on the lookout for more (rad female) partners! My mental leading isn't as awesome as my physical skills, but I'd be happy to get outdoors and share leads!

I work from home so my schedule can be fairly variable (I'm usually available during days more than nights). Feel free to shoot me an email at alpinealison@gmail.com.