addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle Climbing Meetup Group Message Board › New to Town Looking for People to Climb With (:

New to Town Looking for People to Climb With (:

Jayce J.
user 90422172
Mukilteo, WA
Post #: 1
Hello All,

My name is Jayce , I am new to the Seattle Area originally from Idaho and will be start my third year of college at Shoreline Community College in the Fall. Because I am new I don't have anybody to climb with or know of the good places to go to in the area. (: I have all of my own equipment except for a rope. I haven't been climbing for very long but am comfortable with 5.7-5.9 but always looking for a challenge to better my skills. If anyone is interested please let me know! I look forward to climbing with the group! (:

Stacy
user 4379781
Seattle, WA
Post #: 7
Hello Jayce,
I would be interested in climbing with you.. I have a membership at vertical world. I usually go to Everett, but i can go to any of the vertical worlds (Everett, Seattle or Redmond). I am looking for more climbing friends.. and would be happy to climb and working on our skills together..