addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boulder Rock Climbers Message Board › Looking for a partner

Looking for a partner

A former member
Post #: 30
Hi there! I'm new to climbing and am looking for a partner, either at Movement or RJ 1/2. I am free in the evenings during the work week and pretty free on the weekends.

I have just started, so I'm still climbing the easy stuff (but am happy to top rope belay any level).

Thanks!
Email: kristiannaberger@gmail.com
Mark
user 146311202
Lafayette, CO
Post #: 4
Hi! Always looking for new climbing partners. I have a membership at Movement. Mark.scanlon@hp.com
Kathryn
SnoKatie
Calgary, AB
Post #: 10
I know this is several months late, but I just moved to Denver as well. I have been climbing a few seasons but am just eager to meet people, although weekdays work better for me. Are you still looking?

Katie
Tina
user 161096032
Cypress, CA
Post #: 1
I am very new to climbing and am hoping to get some direction and pointers. I'm thinking of signing up for a beginners class at Movement? But it's quite expensive. Do you recommend? Anyways, I would love to meet some people in the community to climb with. I am also open on weekdays.
A former member
Post #: 35
"Tina, I could (also) meet you at a gym if you like "
But again, how "blond" do I need to be - to broadcast personal communication to one party all over the world?