Location visible to members
Game scheduled & important details: (1) Most of our attendees do not RSVP via Meetups. Attendance is typically 14- 22 per week. (2) Below is our monthly game scheduled with more meetup details. Games are run on the "1st", "2nd" , "3rd" or "4th" Friday of the month. We have found the weekly rotation the best way to keep track of what's running when. We ad-hoc when there is a "5th" Friday. (3) Note that these plans are always subject to change; there is always a chance of cancellation. It is the nature of "open-gaming" there are often impromptu games, unplanned openings, and no shows; so bring your favorite game; you never know. E-mailing, or checking-in with your gamemaster is the most reliably way to confirm an event (4) Dropping by to check us out if fine; I recommend it. (5) If your age 17 - 14; a guarding must attend with you, 13 and under are not permitted. (6) 7 PM is normally when we have use of the room, but most groups start a bit later. More details about this meetup fallowing the scheduled. (7) Event info below is based on what is submitted by the event-runner and observations by me (Ben Forest), some of the information is not complete and there some games not listed and/or incomplete or out-of-date. Several gamemasters do not always update me.
1st Friday of the
• D&D 5th Edition : Run by GM John ([masked]). Discussion with GM essential before joining. Full; but contact DM for latest info.
• D&D 5th Edition game from DM Tom, email for opening and details at: [masked]
• Players Needed! D&D 5th Edition: An official Adventurers League game for 1st week. No D&D experience necessary. keep in mind; "organized play" type games are more structured and are run from adventure module's downloaded from Wizards of the Coast. If game continues to grow; we could split into two groups. Email Mike: [masked] Organized play info and details can be downloaded here: http://dnd.wizards.com/playevents/organized-play
• Urban Shadows. GM Erin. Game has been full. A mature-themed game centered on the political intrigues of the supernatural world underneath the surface of the central Jersey shore. Tensions are building among and within factions and at any moment they could snap. Will you navigate this dark world, or allow its corruption to consume you? FULL
2nd Friday of the month
• Werewolf: 20th anniversary system. No experience needed, easy to learn system. Full. This game uses the Vampire: The masquerade 20th anniversary system. The game will, hopefully, focus on story and character more than bloodbaths or combatIf you are interested contact Bob at : [masked] FULL
• D&D 5th Edition - GM John G. - Contacting the GM in advance is necessary join game. Send GM John an email: [masked] FULL
• Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition set in the classic Forgotten Realms setting. Players set out as members of start-up adventuring company in The North. GM Ben (Full)
3rd Friday of the month
• NEW: Shadow Run Welcome to the Sixth World. Corporate greed and magic are both running rampant. The matrix is omnipresent and so is big brother. You are someone who have chosen not to be part of the corporate grid and decided to take to the shadows to make a living. This game will be Shadowrun 5th edition. It will be episodic in nature and characters will begin using sum-to-10 character generation. Contact gamemaster: [masked] OPENINGS
• D&D 5th Edition game being run by DM Kevin. Please Email him ([masked]) for character creation info and let him know if you planning to attend; The fallowing is provided by the DM: "The world is a desert theme based loosely on the old ADD Al’Qadim setting. No restrictions on race or class. The packet also includes multi-class rules. A summary of the game world will be provided to familiarize players to the setting . We can spend some of the first game rolling up characters or you can use the pregens provided. Characters can either be indigenous to the desert or foreigners looking to make a new start in the Lands of Fate. Has been full; email GM.
• An impromptu Pathfinder game that has morpfted in a monthly compaign our amazing GM Tom and is continuing. I love it; we had players and Tom took up the challenge with no preparation and the players look like they are having a blast. There are openings. Email the game master direct at: [masked] Openings
4th Friday of the month
New: D&D 5th Edition campaign, set in Lankhmar. Lankhmar is the fictional city created by the author Fritz Leiber in his series of stories about the barbarian Fafhrd and the thief Gray Mouser.
New players are welcome. If there are any questions, I can be reached by email at: [masked]. OPENINGS
• BOARD GAME NIGHT - Bring your favorite board games. Questions email Bob:
• Pathfinder - GM Tom - New game not a lot of info yet but atom is an excellent GM.. Email the game master direct at: [masked] Openings
• Traveller - Full GM Ben (me) - Science-fiction adventure in the far future using the updated rerelease of the classic system & setting from Mongoose Games. Trying something new; players are members of the Imperial Scout Service; going to run two or three session and see how we like it. Ironically the most difficult branch of service to join and the most dangerous. Emphases on roleplaying, story & exploring the Traveller setting. Easy rules. One opening. The game is limited to a max of 5 players.>
Friday Night open-gaming notes
E-mailing directly to the gamemaster is the most reliable way to confirm an event. Games that I know have "openings" or are "full" I have so marked; unmarked means I don't know.