addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Roll Em' Ladies - Bunco Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Football Bunco Party!

Meetup details changed: Football Bunco Party!

Jackie G.
user 11464781
Group Organizer
Wildomar, CA
Hi Ladies,

Just a few updates for tomorrow night's bunco. Right now we are sitting at 6 scheduled to attend and we are shooting for a minimum of 10. Please be sure to RSVP or update your RSVP accordingly today. We must have 10 players to hold tomorrow night's bunco. If we do not have enough RSVP's by 10pm tonight, then I will send a cancel message to all of you who have already RSVP'd.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/rollemladies/events/21816591/­

When: Friday, January 27, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Wendy's Home
35674 Larkspur Dr
Wildomar, CA 92595

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend tomorrow night's bunco since I have broken my leg and damaged my knee. I have been in a great deal of pain the past few days so Vicki has agreed to fill in for me during the bunco night tomorrow. If you have any other questions or need any other assistance please let Vicki know or shoot me an email. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Jacqueline