addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Roll Em' Ladies - Bunco Group Message Board › Pirate Bunco

Pirate Bunco

A former member
Ahoy there Maties!  Glad we shall be seeing many of you this coming Friday for our pirate-themed bunco party.  Haven't RSVP'ed...it's not too late!

For those coming...don't forget to dress in ye best pirate outfit to win some Pampered Chef booty!  Other ways to win booty...

--win the raffle (raffle winner is host for the night's show!)

--roll thee buncos

--bring an outside order

Can't come...or know someone interested in obtaining their own Pampered Chef booty?  Ye can still order thee booty via www.pamperedchef.biz/mk4cooking.  Just go to online orders and type in pirate bunco for the host!

Order $60 or more and get a free bamboo spoon set (need a flyer...just e-mail me)...and that evening I shall reveal the special available for this weekend only.  An old favorite shall be available this weekend only.  Can't make it...e-mail me and I'll share me secrets with you!

ARRRRGHHHH!!!!