WE NEED YOU IN NEW HAMPSHIRE.
1. Email Avery (http://ronpaul.meetup.com/50/members/4160866/) if you can come.
2. If you can drive, we will pay you.
3. Drivers can arrange free housing with locals through Jim Forsythe (http://ronpaul.meetup.com/6/members/3932937/). Email Avery (http://ronpaul.meetup.com/50/members/4160866/) for his email address. It is highly likely Jim will have housing for you. He is the organizer for the Concord meetup. Contact him.
Other housing options:
- Contact Roxi (email@example.com) in NH - live free or die project
- Contact Laura (firstname.lastname@example.org) in NH - live free or die project
Once you are in NH, you will need to create your own schedule. You can show up at the Ron Paul HQ in Concord or connect with members of the local meetups (http://ronpaul.meetup.com/6/) or the Live Free or Die Project (LFOD) (http://www.operationlivefreeordie.com/forum/index.php). Check the local meetups every morning from your hotel.
Read this post about Live Free or Die Events in NH (http://ronpaul.meetup.com/50/messages/boards/view/viewthread?thread=4009431#13993999) during the weekend.
Learn what to expect
- thread on LFOD (http://www.operationlivefreeordie.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65).
- a blog post (http://operationlivefreeordie.blogspot.com/2007/12/im-back-from-new-hampshirea-reflection.html)
Pack light. Bring adequate clothing. It can snow and rain. Check the weather report (http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USNH0136.html). Possibly bring a sleeping bag.
We can provide slim jims, 1x2 signs, and a massive banner for each car, which can be used at sign waving events.
Rec from Live Free or Die: each volunteer should have the following each day:
20 pocket Constitutions per day
20 Get out the vote cards (recommended that they are placed within the Constitutions)
50-100 Slim Jims (including an assortment of issue specific slim jims)
20 ?We the People? and ?Founding Fathers? flyers
5 Lawn signs in each car
1 Sign for sign waving events
Bring your own homemade sign if you can