addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LibertyHQ Message Board › Sign the ron paul petition

Sign the ron paul petition

A former member
Post #: 1
http://www.ipetitions...­

sign the petition, we want thousands of signatures. We want the media to stop ignoring Ron Paul
A former member
Post #: 1
You want the mainstream biased on both sides media to kill Ron Paul, I am sorry, but the alternative campaign is working much better than a television one. Less people, including the newest batches of voters are not watching television as much and are spending more time on YouTube, MySpace, blogs and so on. I am sorry, but I refuse to sign your petition because it is futile and foolish. And I do not mean this to offend you, but I have to urge people to not sign your petition.