Greetings there, young professional or student!
Come to the Depot Cafe at 6:30 pm to mingle and if you like perhaps order some food and drinks. Then afterwards, join us for our general club meeting at 7:00 pm.
At this meeting, learn about the Rotary International Convention! Every year the convention is at a different location -- this year was Sao Paulo, Brazil and next year is Seoul, South Korea.
Like anyone else from 18 to 30 here in this part of the bay area, you're probably seeking out new ways to meet people your own age. I mean, when you walk around the streets of Fremont, Newark, and Union City you're really only going to see either people over 30 or under 18. That's where Rotaract comes in.
We are a fun group of young professionals, undergrad students, graduate students, entrepreneurs, and just good people looking to do some community service and have fun at the same time. Rotaract itself is an international organization part of the Rotary International family--an international organization with over 1.2 million members in over 180 different countries.
Become a paid Rotaract member and take advantage of the club benefits; $40/yearly membership:
1. Networking opportunities with our sponsoring Rotary clubs and Rotaract members. Attend a weekly sponsoring Rotary Club meeting and receive a free lunch!
2. Subsidized registration for leadership training programs (Big West Rotaract, Rotary International Convention, RYLA- Rotary Youth Leadership Award, United Nations Day NYC & Rotary District Conference among many more).
3. Volunteer opportunities with non-profit organizations.
4. Cultural understanding and friendship with members from other countries.
5. Fun and fellowship -- Craft Beer, Boba, you name it, you will find us at any local hangout.