GDG DevFest (or Developer Festival) is a series of events held by Google Development Group worldwide. Now in Kharkiv!
For students, young IT specialists, startup creators, and for everyone who is inspired by information technology
When: November 23
Duration: 9:00 -18:00 (lunch and coffee break included).
Format: 2 streams, 5 sessions each. Expert panel and «round-tables».
• Cloud, Google Cloud Platform
• Machine Learning/TensorFlow
• VR, Daydream
• Web Technologies
• Soft Skills
• In 2019, that is the only DevFest held by Google Development Group in Ukraine.
• Lectures by hands-on experts (IT-company owners, startup creators) and theorists (university professors).
• Round table discussions with the speakers after their presentations (for networking and exchanging experience).
2019 Kharkiv Conference Highlights:
• 10+ speakers (University professors and hands-on experts).
• 10 sessions (Relevant topics in the IT-sphere).
• 200 attendees (IT-specialists, students, startups creators)
Improve your professional skills with the best IT experts in Ukraine
To get a ticket to GDG DevFest Kharkiv 2019 support Kharkiv Regional Specialized Child Care Center №1 «Hippokrat».
First, transfer 300 UAH or more to the center's account http://hippocrat.org.ua/ (button at the bottom of the site)
Then fill out the form to get registered and send us a screenshot of your receipt https://forms.gle/9MuziB2H5fBBdrGd8
Want to know more? Check it http://devfest2019.gdg-cloud.kharkiv.ua/