- Hands On Session: Docker And Docker Swarm
Docker is an open platform that helps you build, ship and run applications anytime and anywhere. Developers use Docker to modify code and to streamline application development, It ensures agility, portability and control for all your distributed apps. How to distribute containers on multiple servers. We are going to do a deep dive into deploying services and orchestrating containers with Docker’s Swarm Mode. Agenda: 1. Overview of the core concepts of docker and container orchestration 2. Docker Swarm Mode - What is it and how do we use it? 3.HandsOn: - Setting up a Docker Swarm cluster - Deploying few apps 4. Q&A Session
- Custom web application development with Django for startups and Django-CRM intro
1. Introduction to Django 2. Django advantages for custom webapp development and startups. 3. Easy steps to get started. 4. Best practices. 5. ORM introduction. 6. Simple application development in 15 mins. 7. Introduction to Django admin. 8. Introduction to Django-CRM.
- Future of Serverless computing with Amazon Lambda
AWS Lambda: (https://aws.amazon.com/lambda/) is a compute service that lets you run code without provisioning or managing servers. AWS Lambda executes your code only when needed and scales automatically, from a few requests per day to thousands per second. What you will learn: - Introduction to AWS Lambda - Easy ways to get started - Building applications with "event-driven" architecture - Build API's with "event-driven" architecture - Use Cases. Time: Sept 23, 2018 Sunday - 11AM to 1PM Place: https://bit.ly/2Oap3hy
- Learn to build your first chatbot with Amazon Lex.
Currently, Lots of Websites are using chatbots to interact and answer Frequently accessed information. In This session, you will learn to build Facebook Chatbot with Amazon Lex. This is not a Hands On session(unlike our previous meetups), so it is not mandatory to have AWS Account. But People, who are interested can create AWS accounts beforehand and can try as we progress through this meetup. In case of any questions, Either post comments here or reach me out @ [masked]
- Functional tests with Selenium Webdriver and Python: HandsOn
• Introduction to selenium. • Using Selenium to write python tests. • Testing simple functions Login/register, form submissions. • Locating DOM elements. Note: Bring your own laptops. Better to know python basics.
- Social Login (Facebook, google) integration to django project - Hands On Session
Agenda: 1. A quick introduction to Django. 2. Build a Sample application with normal user authentication. 3. Facebook, Google login integration to the sample application. Note : You should bring your own laptop with python, pip preinstalled for the meetup. Any Questions, Reach us at [masked]
- Hands-ON: Packaging and Distributing python packages.
• Introduction to PyPi. • creating Setup.py. • Create an account PyPi. • Register your project PyPi • Releasing updates. Note: *Laptop required*
- Build a Django powered Blog from scratch using django-blog-it
Agenda: 1. A quick introduction to Web Applications & Django. [for noobs] 2. Build a Sample Blog Application from scratch using django and django-blog-it package. Prerequisites: This is a Hands-on Session, it is mandatory to bring Laptops with python, pip preinstalled. Any Questions, Reach us at [masked]
- Git with Github Hands-ON Session
• Introduction to Git and Version control system. • Committing Changes, undoing Changes. • Managing branches. • Understanding the GitHub Flow. • Managing GitHub repository. • Working on GitHub issues. Attendees must bring their own laptops.